I suspect that’s not completely accurate…
Rao’s going to get a big surprise in this truck nonetheless!
Choose your words carefully because words mean things–apparently unless Matthew is speaking them.
Words only mean things if you let them be expressed.
Doesn’t seem like Rao is letting Mathew express too many words!
From fixing Jigin’s truck so much, certain vehicle related terms may trigger his repair instincts!
Option 1: Kill Rao. (Fails the “Raos help quest". You can no longer interact with Jiggin.)
Option 2: Knock Rao Unconscious. (Fails the "Raos help quest.)
Option 3: Attack him to get his attention and explain. (50% success chance.)
Option 4: Wait. (90% success chance. 10% for Rao to enrage.)
(Quit to Main Menu)
s help quest". You can no longer interact with Jiggin.)
Option 2: Knock Rao Unconscious. (Fails the "Rao
Secret Option: Throw donuts Rao’s way to stop him from hopping away!
Is the bug where Rao would get stuck on the cargo door, stopping the cutscene from playing fixed? I had to use cheat commands to bypass it.
Rao seems to have a problem with jumping to conclusions, and not listening to the full explanation. He should probably work on that.
Rao definitely needs to be less premature with his actions. Though drabbunnies are naturally a jumpy bunch with all the hopping they do in general!
Surprise in 3, 2, 1…
Countdown to Rao’s rocket reaction!
Well those are famous last words if I ever heard some.
Now what will his reaction be when he sees the robot. Stunned silence and awe? Fire breath it out of shock? Become a little annoyed he has to issue another pair of slippers and give the tour again to the robot?
Or maybe the creators will choose this moment to start chapter 4 with a scene change, leaving the reveal reaction on a cliffhanger.
Maybe Rao’s reaction will be relief! He won’t have to repair the truck this time! Just an ancient mechanical artifact of unknown origins!
The last thing Rao would want to do is let out some hot fiery air! Mathew wouldn’t be happy with the artifact getting burnt and Jigin certainly wouldn’t be pleased if his truck got damaged!
Rao’s literally jumping to conclusions
Rao just really wants to hop to it on those truck repairs!
And then he was surprised….
After eating all those donuts, Rao’s about to eat his own words!
I have a sudden memory of tex Avery cartoons , where a guy is so stunned that his jaw falls to the ground with the tongue rolling out from
Tex Avery shorts had the best animated gags like that!
We’ll see if Rao’s reaction follows cartoon logic!
Finally, I was waiting for SOMEBODY to just hop on the truck and rip the tarp off to get the plot rolling.
If pacing was llike pulling teeth, Rao would be gumming on those carrot donuts while Mimi wears a full Drabunny teeth necklace.
i feel it’s important to listen before doing repairs on anything first, but when your dedicated to your work and haven’t worked on something in so long, we all get a lil too much into our work and don’t realize what we end up getting ourselves into, been there and done that though, fun but also at times dangerous, but a good thrill is sometimes always worth getting the adrenaline going, at least he doesn’t get called the Ox for pulling heavy loads several times my own size or body weight, throw my back out doing that once but we all have our finest moments and worse moments and this must be one of his finest moments to show off his mechanical and engineering skills, Roa da man or Drabunny in this case
Even the most experienced person in their craft may throw caution to the wayside if they think they know what they’re doing. Rao’s about to learn the hard way when it comes to listening to the customer!
oh yes, it’s a must to listen to what the customer has to say or you’ll be in more deep water than you bargained for because i feel there’s always trouble if you do things without knowing all the information first, i’ve also learned that the hard way as well
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login